Monday, January 4, 2010

Getting old and forgetful

Somehow I seem to have ended up with two copies of Action Pack 4 - I know how I obtained the most recent one - through the MMP sale. I must have ordered the earlier one in 2008 from Gamer's Armory when I was trying to catch up on recent ASL stuff.

A little annoying as I didn't grab Action Pack 3 from the sale due to budgetary limitations. Time to do a comprehensive audit I think, as the study is a bomb site and I've got ASL gear strewn everywhere.

In other news, Brian Youse has posted a schedule update for the ASL stuff on pre-order. I'll post it here so I don't forget, but I see my credit card is going to take a hammering in late January:

February:
ASL Action Pack #6
ASL Journal #8
Doomed Battalions - arrived February
ASL Journal #2 reprint

It'd be nice if all of these were shipped in the one box but that might be just a tad optimistic - (Edit - shipping separately - man that postage hurts for things like scenario packs and Journals)

No comments:

Post a Comment