It helps that now I have a new job starting in a couple of weeks, I can concentrate on what truly matters, playing ASL. Lots of people I haven't played much against or at all in the list below, so i'm getting a good view of how I stack up in general.
- MP19 Ski Patrol vs Aaron C - VASL + Skype
- FrF57 Warsaw in Flames vs Aaron C - VASL + Skype
- BFP30 Mèlée Near the Coast vs Jon Halfin - VASL PBeM
- FrF40 Sporck's Eleven vs Ian Percy - VASL PBeM
- FrF01 Jarama Proving Ground vs John Knowles - VASL + Skype
- FrF30 Bidermann's Escape vs Davide Bernazzi - VASL PBeM/Skype
- BFP99 Ivanovskii vs Mark Humphries - VASL + Skype
- Round 2: TBD vs Adam Lunney
- Round 2: AP84 Alea Iacta Est vs Spencer Armstrong - VASL + Skype
- Round 1: J103 Lenin's Sons vs Lee Thornton - VASL PBeM
So really a very busy ASL period coming up. At this rate, just doing the AARs may be beyond my means, but I will do my best.