- Attended CanCon for the first time
- Attended JunoBear
- Played as many games Face to face as I did on VASL
- Played close to 30 games this year despite 8 months offline
- Made contact with more ASLers in the region
- Found that I enjoy helping relative newcomers to ASL with the game
- Without actually trying, realised that I actually do know the IFT by heart for the most part
- I am totally over my PTO phobia, to the point I look for PTO games now.
- Went 0 and 5 at CanCon
- PC died a very sad death, along with my entire eASL archive
- Stuck in tablet/iPad 1 Hell for 7.5 months
- Had to cancel my trip to ASLOK thanks to dental bills, PC crash and lack of $$$
- Am once more behind the curve in my ASL purchases
- The reduction in enjoyment at Gamesquad
- Lost track of exactly what scenarios I played this year.
Looking Forward to:
- Malaya Madness in February - this could be the start of something special
- Junobear - It would be nice to win more than one game
- ASLOK - Come hell or high water, I am attending this year.
- Hitting the 50 games mark - given ASLOK should account for 20 odd, JunoBear 4 and Malaya Madness another 7/8, getting 18 games on VASL/PBeM and at the Bearz should be relatively easy.
- Finishing off the Swedish Volunteers scenarios
- Catching up on some of the ASL releases from 2013.
- Finalising the Raaco setup.