Friday, March 31, 2006

Stalingrad

The reason for looking at getting Stalingrad after years of hmming and hawing about it is that I've decided to undertake a long term project for Advanced Squad Leader. With Valor of the Guards due in July or August, and having played a couple of scenarios on the Red Barricades map, my interest in ASL Stalingrad has been piqued. I've always intrigued by Critical Hit's Dzerzhinsky Tractor Works product, despite the noted flaws with it and the Grain Elevator mini-module. I've decided to look at turning my hand to fixing DTW and the GE,even if this means designing new CGs and scenarios from scratch.





This is very much a long term project (gee, I'm really good at planning these and lousy at completing them) but with no time pressures I can obtain the necessary reference materials at a sustainable rate.



No comments:

Post a Comment