Monday, April 9, 2012

ASL Games in Progress update For April

So far so good in my return to active ASL-dom. I have A single PBeM game running as part of the eASLeague PBeM tourney, which is a good starting point. I've restarted my series of Melee Pack scenarios with Aaron and we're getting through one a week on VASL which is good by my standards, while John and I are working our way through the WO series at our own speed. Additionally I'm lined up in Fort's Live VASL AP9 Playtest tourney against some pretty heavy hitters including Randy Shurtz and Gary Trezza.

I should have some AARs by the end of next weekend, but these take time as I forgot to take screenshots and log stuff on a tyurn by turn basis.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your ASL blog! I noticed on your other site -- Panzerschreck-- that there is a Pearl Harbor painting that appears to have the Oklahoma in the foreground. Correct? Is that your painting? I live in Oklahoma. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not my painting, I just liked the artwork and used it as a generic filler until I launch the other site officially. Plus I was watching the extended version of Tora Tora Tora at the time I was working on the content.

      Delete