Friday, August 17, 2012

Lacking Wisdom...

As I have a day off thanks to yesterday's dentistry, I thought I'd be relatively productive and do some updating on my blog courtesy of my new toy, an old but very useful iPad 1.

I've been pretty quiet since May on the ASL front, primarily because of work commitments not permitting much time during the week. I have managed a few games online and at JunoBear with the usual mixed bag of results, although I am sure my game has improved markedly in the last twelve months.

With an income again, I've been able to start catching up on the releases since last ASLOK which means I am almost up to date on my ASL collection. Now for the Raaco, Hozan and BoxBox storage orders.

A brief update, but one designed to test this blogging app.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment