Saturday, November 17, 2012

One Down, Three to Go

The MMP Friday before Black Friday sale did nothing for me, other than reminding me that buying a second edition game when the first edition  is still sitting unpunched on the shelf 12 years later is a Bad Ideatm.

Instead I wandered to Noble Knight Games to check out what was available from my Wishlist of rare and OOP items...Heat of Battle's King of the Hill!

Kerching!!!! Sold to the crazed kiwi. This was fine retail therapy and set off the perfect start to the day provided by Manu Samoa in Cardiff. Take that, Stephen Jones you moustachioed miserable muppet!

In also ordered the new version of Ruweisat Ridge and Bir el Gubi, CH products I know, but the tricksy hobbitses included maps and counters...The scenarios are almost certainly unplaytested dogs but I don't care, extra one piece desert mapsheets make me happier.

1 comment:

  1. I already had all the ASL items so the MMP sale did nothing for me, though it will be a blessing for those who had sat back as it had plenty of items on the list.

    I don't own King f the Hill or the CH stuff but I have plenty of other ASL TPP to keep me going

    Ian

    ReplyDelete