Sunday, February 14, 2010

I come from a land downunder (Shebangabang)

Ever since I saw this ad, it has never failed to crack me  or my partner up. I guess now I'm an expat kiwi in Oz, I'm far less thin-skinned about certain topics. Of the expats over here I know, almost all of them now refer to enzed as shebangabang. I think I'll have to get a T shirt screen printed with Team Shebangabang for ASLOK.



With the pre-reg pack now ready for ASLOK, getting things in synch for that is taking all my attention for the next 4 weeks. I'm hoping for my annual work bonus to help out a little here as I'll be booking my ASLOK room asap. Tthere are a couple of still outstanding pre-orders for Journal 8 and Action Pack 6 due to arrive later this quarter which I'm really looking forward to. Having priced some Raaco lately, I think I'm going to have to wait until after ASLOK and get them for Xmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment