Saturday, March 6, 2010

Some Gaps Filled

Apart from DB3 which arrived a few weeks ago, there hadn't been much in the mail from MMP due to the weather interfering. Last Tuesday a large box arrived with the WO10 bonus pack (my primary order). The box was necessary as I also took the opportunity to purchase Starter Kits 1 and 2, Action Pack 3, the Starter Kit Bonus pack and Turning the Tide. Not many gaps left in terms of completing my official stuff now. I'm definitely grabbing BV3 now and FKAC when reprinted. J8 looks to have finally been charged to my card, so after that it's just J2 reprint and AP6 to arrive of my ASL preorders that are in production.


I do like the look of the Starter Kits. Once BV and FKAC arrive I'll have a serious amount of the SK boards - I may end up with another copy of AoO anyway because I went cheap and got the AoO mapless version in the expectation the SK map pack would be coming out soon after. I might just have to bite the bullet and make a Raaco order, the AUD is really strong vs the Euro right now and my bonus came through rather nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment