Thursday, October 13, 2011

Why this blog?

 NB: ASLOK XXV AARs now have photos.


In the last year or so, there's been little or no progress on the miniatures side of things, thanks to a combination of several factors, not the least of which has been a resurgence in interest in all things ASL and the demise of the local wargames club. It's always been part of my overall plan to separate the ASL and boardgaming from the miniatures side of things and as my blog on Wordpress was primarily focused on miniatures while the original Hex & Violence wordpress blog was stuck in limbo, I thought i'd start again from scratch.

Most of the ASL blogs I read are on Blogger already so it made sense to open a new Blogger account particularly as it's linked through Google now which makes accessing it very easy. I've spent most of the last day porting over the ASL wordpress content and I'm taking the opportunity to flesh out some of the posts with decent AAR pics and photos from ASLOK.

It also allows me to add more detail and correct a few errors in the original posts, plus I have better recall now of minor details that make for a better ASLOK AAR.

1 comment:

  1. Great new blog, and I am the first follower so horray for both of us LOL

    ReplyDelete