Saturday, October 15, 2011

Outside the world of ASL

Okay so if I'm a bit distracted this weekend, it would seem there's some wierd sports event taking place in Aotearoa which as a Kiwi is claiming my almost psycopathic attention and has done for the last 5 weeks.


Yes, I'm talking about the Rugby World Cup where the Mighty Men In Black aka The Blackness aka The All Blacks are set to play some assortment of Shackledragging, Laptop and Breadstealing Convicts, sometimes known as the Wallabies on Sunday evening.

Before that however I'm off to the Returned Servicemen Leagues club tonight  with my Welsh neighbour Dave (what other name aprt from Owen would you expect) so we can watch Wales take on the evil, mercurial and totally unpredictable French.

I expect to get rather mulleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment